TGI freakin’ F, everyone! We were able to wear jeans to work today, if we donated some goods (oo, that sounds naughty). Being able to wear jeans makes a huge difference. Here are the questions for “Friday 5”!
1. What was the cause of your last working up a sweat?
I worked up a sweat by going up and down the stairs to do three batches of laundry. It’s one way to exercise, right?
2. What routine part of your life seems to take more mental effort for you than for most others?
Communicating over the phone with most people – I really have to work up the willpower, especially when I’m talking to my brothers. I don’t seem to have too much trouble at work, though, which is good because the majority of my job is answering the phone.
3. What’s something many others consider laborious but you consider rather easy?
Lifting heavy things, like loaded boxes. People will say, “Don’t do that yourself, get someone else to do it!” I don’t have the patience to wait for someone else to help me lift something that I could do myself, that drives me crazy. I’m not the bionic woman or anything, and if I need the help, I’ll ask for it. Give me a chance, though, sheesh! I am not usually a fricken damsel in distress.
4. What’s something you’re going to have to do really soon but have been putting off just because it’s going to be a lot of work?
Calling different venues to get the best price and deal for when we have to reserve a different graduation hall in 2014. I realize it’s not the most difficult thing ever, not even close. Some people could do it with their eyes closed and be done with it. I’m pretty sure I’m a descendant of the original Queen of Procrastination.
5. Where’s the steepest hill in your neighborhood?
I can’t think of anything steep in my neighborhood, but I guess the valley/Metroparks would have some good ones.