Hey, happy Friday! I haven’t played “Friday 5” in awhile, so I checked it out and posted my answers. This week’s meme is titled “Five Shades of Teal”. I love the title for some strange reason. :) Play along and have fun!
1. How many teal-colored items of clothing do you have, and which is your favorite?
I have a few items o’clothing that are teal, but my favorite is my teal sweater. It’s not too heavy and I can wear it over a teal tank top at the office.
2. There aren’t many teal-colored foods, but what comes pretty close and how do you feel about it?
I just think of teal-colored frosting that I see on donuts sometimes, and then I think I’ve seen ice cream that color. I’m all for frosting and ice cream.
3. If yellow is the color of cowardice, green the color of envy, and blue the color of sadness, what’s teal the color of?
4. What’s the neatest teal-colored thing you’ve seen recently?
*Looks around*…There’s a directory page protector with a teal border that’s on my desk at work..
5. If you had to paint one of the rooms in your house teal, which would it be?
I’d paint my bathroom teal and then have fun buying bathroom items that match or coordinate somehow.