– Yesterday I was able to buy and download a copy of Jim Gaffigan’s new special, “Mr. Universe”. For five dollars, fans can download a copy, and one dollar of that goes to The Bob Woodruff Foundation, a nonprofit organization that helps injured soldiers and their families.
Well I watched “Mr. Universe” yesterday and laughed all the way through. So funny! If you’re interested, you should definitely buy and download a copy for yourself.
– I’ve been playing more on “RoleStar”, and now they have a promotion for the movie, “American Reunion”. They put up all of the “American Pie” movies so that people can act out a few scenes, and the person with the most nominations will win an iPad! Cool! Although I’ve never watched any of the “American Pie” movies, I’ve been acting in a few scenes with people. It’s really, really fun.
– As for other hobbies, I need to move on from my loom-knitting. I have lost interest. I have also lost interest in Zentangle. I thought of maybe buying an affordable dollhouse kit, because I have always had an interest in dollhouses. My mom made a huge dollhouse with lots of miniatures back when I was younger. Actually, I think she made it before I was born. I loved playing with that thing, I would spend hours in my own little world. Then Santa brought me the “Sounds Like Home” dollhouse one year, and I lost my tiny little mind with that too. Anyway, so that’s a thought. I could also go back to making candles and soaps, too. I made some soap for a friend awhile back and he paid me for them. I guess they were a big hit with his family! Good times!
– A group of us at work signed up for a walkathon to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation. No 60 miles in 3 days craziness, though. Whew! This will be for one day and just three, blissful little miles. It’ll be held at the Cleveland Zoo, and we’ll have free admission. Oh, and I don’t have to raise any $2,300, either! We’re encouraged to raise as much as possible, and if our school raises $500, we all get to wear jeans every Friday for the entire month of May. Woo hoo!
– My mom is feeling better and is back to getting lots of stuff done way before noon and she’s ready to wrap up the cat and give him to me. He’s been chewing on her TV cords again and my mom gets rightfully fed up. Meanwhile, my neighbor on the 2nd floor wants to give me her two, black kittens. I’d love a pair of kittens, but they’re too expensive. Of course this paragraph started out about my mom and turned into something about cats. Oye veh. :)