Happy Friday! Do you have plans for Independence Day? I think my brother is going to make steaks on the grill, so that’ll be a good way to celebrate. I was off today and also off next Tuesday, so I have a nice long weekend.
….You know how messed up I am about taking vacation? I almost posted the Saturday Scavenger Shot because I thought it was Saturday. Seriously, it just hit me. The fact that I even started this post with a “Happy Friday” didn’t give me a clue.
Instead of the SSS word, I guess I’ll see what ye ole Friday 5 has to offer!
1. Of the five weekdays, which is the easiest to get through?
That would be Friday, because I know that, after a long and/or frustrating week, the end of that week is near once Friday hits. People at work seem to be more relaxed at that time, too.
2. Which of the five little piggies is the most bizarrely characterized?
I guess the one that cries “wee wee wee wee” all the way home. What’s he cryin’ for? That he was never offered roast beef? That would bother me, but probably not to the point of crying “wee” all the way home.
3. Of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood, from which do you draw your power?
Water – the idea of being near a lake, pond or stream makes me happy.
4. Haribo Gummy Bears come in five flavors: pineapple (white), strawberry (green), raspberry (red), lemon (yellow) and orange (orange). Which is your favorite?
Not a big Gummy Bear fan, but I’ll choose lemon. I love lemon-flavored candy.
5. Which of the five basic tastes (sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and savoriness) best describes your personality?
That’s a tough one. I wouldn’t label myself as just one of these, but a mixture of all. Maybe savoriness. I had to look it up to refresh my vocabulary, but I read “distinctive quality” as one definition.