– Well I wanted to post a photo of the Mexican Pinwheel recipe I made for the office last week. Unfortunately, the photo didn’t accentuate the most attractive side to my dish. If I could’ve taken a photo of the actual flavor, then that would be different. I’ll just say that people liked them. Yay! Mission accomplished.
– My mom had some medical tests this past week. Always a stressful time; to be waiting for the results. The mammogram turned out normal and the heart test was cautious for a woman her age, but majorly optimistic. She just has to keep doing what she does, which is taking her regular meds. Thank God they didn’t give her new stuff, because the last time they did that, it almost drove her right back into the hospital. Anyway, good news all around!
– My lovely friend has made me an addict of the show “Dexter”. I took out the 2nd season from the library and finished it last night. I’ll need to move to the next season and the next.
– I sold some stuff on Ebay! Yay! I spent a good part of Sunday night preparing things for shipment. The things my mom gave me to sell have sold and will go towards my charity. I’m getting closer to my donation goal, but it’s been a struggle. I will never do this again. I’m sure I’ll do a walk-a-thon again for charity, but nothing that asks for more than a thousand dollars. I really appreciate all of the help and support I have received so far, though. When I do go on my walk next month, I will take photos. Not sure if my friend will be able to join me. She’s having problems reaching her goal too.
– I might be spending Thanksgiving in Arizona this year! At least three of my brothers will be there. My mom and I were invited too, along with my brother who lives in Ohio. I don’t think he’s going to go. It is so expensive to fly anymore. My mom told my brother that we wouldn’t be able to afford it this year if both of us travelled, and my brother suggested that I could travel myself since my mom didn’t feel like it. So it’s a thought! I’d love an actual vacation where I could actually go somewhere else. I love my home, but I miss the excitement of planning, packing and flying.