Well it’s Friday and tomorrow’s Saturday! Isn’t that poetic of me? Here’s this week’s version of “Friday 5”. Play along!
1. Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced?
Mouthwash – I just go to the Dollar Store to get it now, and it is just as effective!
2. Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters?
If I do have quarters, which I don’t at the moment, they would be in a little jar on my dresser.
3. A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face?
No…but I wouldn’t rule it out in the future!
4. What did you last take out of your freezer?
Some ice cream – I bought some orange, sherbety push-up pops for myself. They’re tasty!
5. How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house?
I think I have three or four rolls; mostly for Christmas.