Hi! Psst! It’s Friday! Yes sirree! I am happy. Not that this past week has been terrible, but I’m always relieved when graduation is over for at least a few months and I can take a deep breath or two. I only had to work a half day today, too, AND we could wear jeans! Bliss!
Anyway, it’s time to answer brand new questions for Friday5! Let’s get to it.
1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland?
Work! It snowed yesterday and today. The trees behind our campus looked so pretty with the snow on the branches.
2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?
Money has been extra tight and the kitteh has been feeling under the weather.
3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?
A Lifesaver breath mint
4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?
Maybe my brother…He has a snow blower and will help his neighbors clear off their driveways and sidewalks. He’s a good guy.
5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?
Just knowing that Spring is next is enough to celebrate!