Hi there! Here’s the “Friday 5” meme that I just finished on Sunday! It didn’t take me all weekend to do this, but I did forget about the weekly meme until today. Anyway, here are my answers.
Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat or in the co-pilot’s chair, literally and figuratively?
– Figuratively, that really depends on the situation. I don’t like it when people plan what I’m going to do during my weekend or during a vacation. If I’m training someone at work, I kind of like to be in the driver’s seat, too.
Literally, although I love being independent and being able to drive whenever I feel like it, I love it when someone else does the driving. I can relax more and I don’t feel as stressed out.
Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
– Both literally and figuratively, I don’t have as much baggage as I used to have. The figurative baggage is very light.
How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
– I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside my trunk, besides get, get, get you drunk.
At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
– The last time I had too much to drink around people was during a Pure Romance party (like a “Pampered Chef” party, only….different) years ago. After that, I decided to drink light if not at all.
What’s something you enjoy that’s literally cheesy, and what’s something you enjoy that’s figuratively cheesy?
– Literally cheesy: Fondue, toasted cheese sandwiches, Doritos and Triscuits with montereyjack cheese melted on top.
Figuratively cheesy: I like some movies that are cheesy and stupid!