Hey there! Well I never got a chance to do the “Friday 5” meme yesterday, so I just finished it tonight. Last month made me crave a vacation. I have some days off coming up soon, but don’t want to announce it to Murphy’s Law too much, if ya know what I mean. Anyway, vacations usually require packing. At least if you’re going somewhere different than home. The following meme is about packing.
1. How far ahead of time do you begin packing for a weekend trip?
– Usually the day before – sometimes it’s more exciting to pack the night before.
2. What was your most recent purchase of a six-pack?
– I purchased a six pack of Bud Light last week. Haven’t had that stuff in a long time.
3. What do you look for in a good everyday backpack?
– Comfort, style and enough space for all of my gear!
4. Among people you know, who’s the worst packrat?
– I don’t know too many packrats, but my mom’s neighbor has that habit. She saves everything.
5. How do you know when it’s time to pack it in each evening?
– When my eyes are too heavy and my brain has stopped functioning.