Thought I’d do another Friday 5 meme, and this time it’s actually on a Friday! The title they made up, Mementos, reminded me of the candy called Mentos. They are, as you might recall, “the fresh maker”.
Oh and Skittles is back home and ever so happy about being in her own domain. When I took her to the vet yesterday, they said she had a very high fever. That went down as she calmed down yesterday. They also trimmed her nails. She is on a special diet now, and I have to give her two kinds of meds twice a day. One is a paste I can put on her paws for her to lick off at her leisure, the other I have to squeeze into her mouth with a sort of eye dropper. She is not a fan of the forced meds. Anyway, I’m still waiting on results of her blood tests and stuff, and may have to wait until next week. So keep those fingers crossed! Thank you for the well wishes! I’ll pass them on to Skittles when she’s not hiding from me.
Anyway! Let’s move on to the Friday 5!
Do you still have your senior yearbook? Where is it?
– Yes, it’s in my closet. I also have my Freshman, Sophomore and Junior yearbooks from high school.
What souvenir did you bring back from your last trip?
– I guess the last trip I took was to Canada, so I brought back some Canadian coins, a cool purse and a cowboy hat.
What visible signs are there of your most recent injury?
– My foot’s still a little sore and black & blue from ramming my pinky toe into a box two times.
What’s the neatest wedding favor you’ve ever seen?
– When my friend Ksra got married, I think some relatives made her a quilt. That was pretty neat!
What do you do with playbills and movie-ticket stubs?
– I used to save all of my movie ticket stubs as memories, but I’ve stopped doing that because it just becomes clutter. I save playbills for a year or so and then pitch em.