I’m a handful of days late for last week’s “Friday 5” meme, but nevermind that now. I’d like to tell you to pretend it’s Friday, but that might have some confusing results.
What was the last thing you dropped on the kitchen floor?
– Popcorn kernels (I pop it the old school way, in a pot on the stove, and that transition from pot to popcorn bowl can be tricky)
What cough drops do you like, and do they work very well?
– When I was a kid, I loved the Luden’s, cherry-flavored cough drops because they tasted like candy. As an adult, I like the vague taste of medicine to know that the drops are actually supposed to work. So I usually prefer either Halls or Ricola (“Rrriiiicola!”)
Who was the last person you dropped off somewhere?
– My mom when she needed a ride to the store last Friday. We both re-learned a lesson that day – eat something first before committing a few hours to grocery shopping. Hypoglycemic attacks aren’t fun.
When were you ever dropped like a bad habit?
– There was a little misunderstanding between me and some guy on MySpace. We knew each other from high school. It wasn’t exactly an argument, but apparently he felt the need to drop me as a friend on there within the same day we had our little issue. You could say he dropped me like a bad habit….If bad habits were easy to drop.
What are your favorite kind of raindrops?
– The regular kind in a Summer or Spring storm. Then there are always the raindrops on roses…..and whiskers on kittens.