Why hello and happy Friday, everyone!! Labor Day weekend starts very soon for some of us (not soon enough, though – it needs to be 4:30 right now), and we get to have a three-day weekend! Anyway, I wanted to do the weekly meme from Friday5. This week’s theme is ink. Check out the following questions and, if you have an inkling of how you might answer them, please share!
What are the coolest and ugliest tattoos you’ve ever seen?
– I don’t usually like the tattoos that are all over the body, especially the ones on the skull. Ouch. I have seen some really cool wolf tattoos, though. If I ever decide to get a tattoo, I think I’d choose a wolf design.
Have you ever had a meal in which squid ink was an ingredient? How was it?
– Ew, I hope I didn’t eat anything with that ingredient! I’m not even a fan of eating the actual squid, let alone any of its ink!
Are you one of those people who has a favorite pen, or one of those people who just uses whatever’s at hand?
What’re your favorite pens like?
– I do prefer certain pens. Some just encourage me to write more coherently because the ink comes out so nicely. If my favorite pen isn’t around, though, I’ll use the regular pens. I’ll adapt, but I won’t be happy about it. :)
There’s a box of colored markers on the table, and someone tells everyone assembled to grab one. If you have first pick, what do you take?
– Something with a bold color – probably red, blue or green.
Have you ever written on a wall in a public place?
– Not on a wall, but my friends and I drew on the asphalt of a parking lot with chalk, once. We were kind of oblivious to the consequences of our artistic impulses. Our parents made us wash it all off.