I didn’t notice a new Friday 5 meme until today, so I’m gonna do it right now. Good deal? Let’s go.
1. What did the last hat you wore look like?
I think the most recent one was a baseball hat with the Cleveland Indians logo on it.
2. What’s your strategy for unscrewing those stubborn jar-lids?
I have a piece of rubber that’s used specifically for gripping lids and caps. My mom also showed me how to break the seal with the end of a spoon as a wedge. Then there’s just plain old muscle power.
3. How good are you at keeping a lid on it?
I’m very good at keeping a lid on gossip and such.
4. Here in Hawaii, people are often very self-conscious about their eyelids. How do you feel about yours?
Wow, I never thought about my eyelids making me self-conscious! So I like mine!
5. Are you acquainted with anyone named Lydia?
That was the name of my mom’s Avon lady we used to order from a long time ago. She was a very nice lady, and she became a family friend. We used to play Uno with her during the holidays.