Ahoy, maties! Today’s “Friday 5” meme is about the ocean.
1. When were you last in ocean waters?
The cruise ship my friends and I were on back in 2004 sailed from Florida to the Bahamas. We were supposed to sail into Cozumel, Mexico, but there was a change of plans. Then there was also the time I went to visit my brother in Texas after I graduated from high school. We visited the Gulf of Mexico and waded in the waves. It was a little breezy and there was a chill in the air, but it was still exciting!
2. When did you last fly over ocean waters?
I don’t think I’ve flown over ocean waters yet. I’ve flown over lakes before. Lake Erie looked cleaner and bluer than the waters of the Gulf at the time.
3. What ocean sports activity seems like the most fun?
Water skiing looks fun!
4. What are your thoughts or feelings about public aquariums?
I’m drawn to the aquariums, even if the aquarium is located in the doctor’s office.
5. What are your thoughts or feelings about sushi?
I love sushi….more specifically the California rolls. The wasabi that comes with it will clear your sinuses.