It’s Friday5 time! This is all about bread, milk and staplers. You know…the usual.
1. Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?
2. What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?
Shrimp or pork
3. What are your feelings about milk?
I love milk! “It does a body good.” I used to drink regular milk or the 2%, but when my mom had to cut down on cholesterol and such, she switched us to skim milk. I didn’t like it at first, but now it’s refreshing. The 2% stuff looks so rich and thick now.
4. What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?
The usual fillings plus steak strips
5. How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?
I have two staplers. One is a tiny green one that was apparently made for me to lose easily. The other is a turquoise Swingline that I know is in my desk drawer.