– Choir last night was fun. A friend of mine sat next to me and the Cackler was on her other side. I hardly heard her, except when the director made her sing a really high, unnecessary note. I think he likes that dramatic finale.
– We were singing a song which contained the word “behind” in it, and we were going too slow or messing up the beat or something. He said, “Get your ‘behinds’ in order….” This time he knew what he was saying and then shook his head and said, “Oh…uh wait, that’s wrong.”
– It was snowing earlier today (In Ohio? No really!) and even though the roads weren’t too bad, I guess the sidewalks were a mess. So our building manager at work went out and salted everything. The particular salt he uses turns blue when it’s activated. My coworker said, “It looks like a Smurf pissed on the sidewalks!” :D
– I rented the movie “Funny People”. I’m not a big Adam Sandler fan, but I was still curious and watched it. I wasn’t aware of how long that movie was, but it had some good parts in it. I actually laughed like crazy during a part with Seth Rogan.
– Oh and this just in (well since yesterday)! Cleveland, Ohio has been named “America’s Worst Winter Weather City”! Hip hip, hooray! Here’s the article if you’re interested!
– Well it’s still snowing as I type this, and I’m getting sleepy. So I bid you all a good-night, pleasant dreams and all that good stuff!