Today’s “Friday 5” meme is all about hoops. Let’s get started!
1. When did you last feel you were required to jump through meaningless hoops to get something you wanted?:
– Back when I was trying to contact the phone company to get my phone, cable and internet hooked up. I almost developed a fear of the phone after that drama.
2. What kinds of hula hoop memories do you have?:
– Um…just that I had one and it was fun and stuff. I think my friends and I would try to twirl our hoops around our necks and our arms, too. We’d also let them roll down the sidewalk. Now you can play with a hula hoop on Wii Fit Plus, and talk about a workout!
3. How do you feel about basketball?:
Watching it is mind numbing. Playing it is kind of fun, but it’s not my favorite sport.
4. What do you think of hoop earrings?:
They’re fun! I used to have several pairs. Their only drawback was that they’d get caught, and if I pulled back my hair and caught my earring on my hand, it hurt a bit.
5. What’s your favorite Whoopi Goldberg movie?:
Well she was great in “Ghost”, but “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” is my favorite.