It’s time for another meme from “Friday 5.org“! This one helped me make a mental list of what I need at the store today.
1. What’s your favorite “just add water!” food?
– The Thai noodles I buy at the grocery store. You can buy different flavors – Lemongrass & Chili, Spring Onion, Thai Curry, Something Something Garlic (can’t remember the exact name). They are so good, and now I need to buy some.
2. What’s your favorite thing to add vinegar to?
– When boiling water to color Easter eggs. I did make my first poached egg recently, and the directions say to add a bit of vinegar to the water to help the egg whites stay near the yoke.
3. What’s something weird you’ve added to normal food?
– Maple syrup on spaghetti, Captain Crunch cereal and Pixie Stix sugar on white bread. Movie food experiments.
4. What’s your favorite thing to add whipped cream to?
– Hot chocolate and chocolate pudding…Yumm!
5. What’s something you refuse to add anything to, even though most people add something?
– Aside from the maple syrup experiment, I don’t like anything else on my spaghetti but the sauce. I don’t need to add Parmesan cheese to it.