“T” to the “G” to the “I” to the “F”! Thank Goodness It’s Friday, my friends! I hope you have fun times in store for yourselves this weekend!
It felt like a good day to do the “Friday 5” meme, seeing as it is Friday and all. This one is called “Misses”.
1. What’s something you frequently misplace?:
My hairbrush. It can’t go far, I mean it’s a one-bedroom apartment!
2. For whom are you often mistaken?:
Keira Knightley – Constantly, it’s starting to get annoying.
3. When were you last misinformed about something important?:
I know I was misinformed about something at work, but it was awhile back and I can’t remember. Must not have been that important. But I do remember being misinformed of where a community class was being held. They had the wrong school in the catalog. I think I was able to get my money back, though. So it wasn’t a total loss!
4. Where in your home do you have a seemingly random collection of miscellanea?:
My coffee table in front of the TV.
5. Upon meeting someone for the first time, what qualities in the other person are likely to cause you to misjudge him or her?:
The way they carry themselves and their initial attitude. Good example is the lady “M” I was telling you about. When I first met her and was trying to give her resume advice, she looked sour and rested her head on her hand as if I was boring her. She also didn’t make an appointment, just tagged along with her friend who did have one. We have an open door policy at work and all, but c’mon.
That’s all for today’s meme! Try it out if it looks fun to you!