I haven’t filled out a meme in awhile, so I took two of the most recent Friday 5 memes and combined them to make one post. It was fun. Try it if you’d like! After all, it’s Friday!
Friday 5 for December 4: The Middle
1. What film have you seen in the past year that’s completely average?: “Paranormal Activity” – I can’t say it was terrible, but it wasn’t the best, scariest movie either.
2. Who’s the most average-looking person you know?: I don’t know anyone who’s average looking, all my friends look fabulous and way above average.
3. In what area of your life are you performing just well enough?: Losing weight..I know I’m slowly losing it, but I resent the voice on the Wii Fit Plus so much sometimes that I want to eat a burger in spite of it.
4. A new radio station features music you neither like nor dislike! What are three songs you’re likely to hear on it?: “Love Remains the Same”, anything by Kelly Clarkson, and the latest one from Taylor Swift.
5. What game or sport are you just okay in?: According to my Wii Fit Plus guide, balance games are not my strength. Thanks a lot Wii Fit punk.
Friday 5 for November 27: Finale
1. What television series finale did you particularly enjoy?: I don’t usually like the finales to television series. The one I remember actually enjoying was the end of a Sci Fi reality show called “Mad House”. My friends and I were hooked on it, and I liked talking about who we liked and who we hated.
2. What television series finale did you think was a disservice to the series as a whole?: The “Seinfeld” finale. It was bad enough the show was ending, but it was a weird ending too.
3. What is your favorite dessert?: Chocolate mousse
4. What were the circumstances surrounding your most dramatic exit from a room?: I don’t usually leave a room dramatically, perhaps I should start? I’ve had to leave the room awkwardly – like the last grad ceremony we had, the maintenance guy left his walky-talky underneath the stage and the event center left the radio on overhead. So I had to sneak out during the ceremony and tell someone to stop the music and the walky-talky…talking.
5. If you could choose any symbolic way to end 2009, how would you end it?: Wave…with one specific finger. No, actually it wasn’t a terrible year, but it did have some mood swings.