Well Folks, it’s here. The November 2009 Eclectic Calendar list, that is. I am a few days early, yay! Thank you again for all of the holiday ideas! They’re all in there. Celebrate the ones that appeal to you. Enjoy!
1. Fall Back on a Bed of Pillows Today (Daylight Savings Time Ends – Fall Back One Hour)
2. Jess and Manuel’s 7th Wedding Anniversary!
3. Dance Day
4. Plan Your Thanksgiving Meal and Guest List Day
5. Go for a Long Walk and Clear Your Mind Day
6. Blog About Your Favorite Holiday Day
7. National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day
8. Dunce Day
9. Chaos Never Dies Day
10. Someone’s Birthday/MapQuest Directions on How to Get to “Sesame Street” Today (“Sesame Street” Premieres, 1969)
11. Veterans Day
12. DR’s Birthday!
13. Watch a Movie Directed by Gary Marshall Today (Gary Marshall’s Birthday – 1934)
14. Clothes Swap Day (Swap your clothes with someone or get rid of old clothing and donate it today.)
15. National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day
16. Sing “Oklahoma!” at the Top of Your Lungs Day (Oklahoma becomes the 46th US State, admitted to the Union on November 16, 1907)
17. Jump in a Pile of Leaves Day (Be Careful)
18. Save Your Money for Christmas Today
19. Spice Up Your House Decor Day (Discuss home-improvement/beautifying projects)
20.Take and Post a Picture of Your Favorite Spot in Your House Day
21. World Hello Day and False Confessions Day
22. Deer Appreciation Day
23. Wave Your “Freak Flag” Today
24. One Month Till Christmas Eve Day!
25. Go Climb a Rock Day/Watch a Bad Movie Day
26. Show some Love for the Turkey Day
27. Turkey Leftovers Day
28. Free Some Space on Your Computer Day
29. Square Dance Day
30. Stay At Home Because You’re Well Day
Here are more Fall leaves for ya – Still clinging on to those branches!