Here’s the Friday 5 meme for this week! Have a fantastic weekend!
1. Who in your life is most likely at any time to be in a state of confusion?
– That would be me.
2. Some people have described nirvana as a state of perfect nothingness. Which of the fifty United States could best be described as a state of perfect nothingness?
– That’s difficult, but the first place I can think of is Arizona, only because I like being in a perfect state of nothingness, especially when I’m there on vacation.
3. When were you last asked to state your name and address?
– When I was online today getting my credit report.
4. How many of the United States have you been in?
– Counting Ohio, I’ve been to 8 states (I didn’t count the states we stopped in for layovers)
5. Why does it seem harder to maintain a positive state of mind than to maintain a negative state of mind?
– Too many distractions, especially at work – office situations can wreck a positive state of mind just by one email, phone call or office visit.