Hey everybody! Thought I’d do the Friday5 meme from last week. Here we go!
1. What’s so ugly it’s kind of cute?: Hyenas and baby vultures
2. What’s the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe?: My Freddy Kruegar costume that I wore last year. I don’t know why I still have it, but it’s a sweater dress with red and gray stripes and a sort of floofy neckline.
3. What’s the ugliest car on the streets today?: The Mini Cooper….Just kidding, Tim! No, actually I’d say the one I don’t like is the PT Cruiser. It just looks too chunky.
4. Under what circumstances are you most likely to whip out your ugliest behavior?: Usually when things have been festering in my mind – annoyances, arguments, stress, etc. Also, if I haven’t slept much I tend to either get cranky, emotional or slap-happy. But I could live with being slap-happy.
5. Which of the United States of America has the ugliest shape? Massachusetts – Not necessarily ugly, but weird-looking with that scoop – like it’s either flexing an arm muscle or flipping off the ocean.