Okay, the July calendar is ready! Yay! Thank you for the ideas again! You are some of the most cooperative bloggers I have ever known.
1. Secure Yourself Day (Change your critical passwords online)
2. Clean Up Your Computer Day
3. Try a New Recipe Day
4. Barbecue Appreciation Day/Independence Day
5. Romancing The Spouse Appreciation Day!
6. Celebrate Nothing Day.. Do Nothing All Day and Celebrate It!
7. Share a Sizzling Summer Memory Day
8. Cool Off Day (Post a photo of your favorite way to cool off)
9. Popsicle Appreciation Day
10. Spot a Vulture in the Sky Day
11. Color Coordinate Your Pajamas Day
12. Buy a Box of Pudding Pops Today (Bill Cosby’s Birthday – 1937)
13. Evil E’s Birthday!
14. Bastille Day (Eat something French–French Fries or French Toast or Crepes)
15. Start a Diary Day
16. Churlita’s Birthday/Dance Around Like a Fun Dork Today
17. Refer to Your Car as “KIT” All Day (David Hasselhoff’s Birthday – 1952)
18. Chrysanthemum Day
19. MPR’s 18th Birthday!
20. 30th Anniversary of the Apollo Moon Landing (Do the moonwalk all day or move like an astronaut on the moon)
21. Double Over with Laughter Day (Two Comedian Birthdays: Jon Lovitz – 1957 and Robin Williams – 1952)
22. Grumble, “I’m too old for this shit” each time someone tells you what to do today (Danny Glover’s birthday – 1947)
23. Birthday of the Ice Cream Cone (Eat an ice cream cone)
24. Individuality Appreciation Day (Celebrate Your Own Personality)
25. Germ Awareness Day
26. Take Control of a Speeding Bus with the Help of Keanu Reeves Today (Sandra Bullock’s Birthday – 1964)
27. Learn to Greet Someone in Another Language Day
28. Comic Strip Appreciation Day
29. Space Out Day (NASA’s Anniversary)
30. Father-In-Law Day
31. Enroll Yourself in Wizard School Today (Harry Potter’s Birthday)