Here’s this week’s meme from Friday5. Fill it out if the mood strikes.
1. When did you last sleep in a tent?:
– More than ten years ago and in the backyard of our old house.
2. What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
– What comes to mind is that I wish there were facilities in the great outdoors. I like roughing it, but not in that department.
3. Where’s the best place you ever went camping?
– Two places, actually – Jellystone where I went with my family, some aunts and uncles and a few cousins. It was near Sea World and Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio. And then a campsite in South Fork, Ohio where we stayed while one of my brothers was in a bass fishing tournament. We slept on uneven, lumpy ground, but the rest of the vacation was fun.
4. What’s your favorite camp food?
Hotdogs and roasted marshmallows (but not combined)
5. What’s your sleeping bag like?
Kind of boring, I’m sure I had a more kid-like camping bag once upon a time, but now I have a navy blue bag that I use as an exercise/yoga mat instead of spending 12 bucks on a mat at Walmart or Target. Why the hell are they so expensive? They’re flat, rubber mats! Sorry, I went off on a bit of a tangent.