Here’s one of my posts where I list things. I don’t have much to talk about right now, but I do have a few photos to share later on today.
– The lady across the hallway at work sneezed yesterday and it sounded like a dog bark.
– Yesterday when I came home for lunch, I greeted a lady who was about my age, maybe a little older. She was going to take the elevator, but when she saw me take the stairs she said half to herself, half to me, “Actually, I should do that too.” So we both took the stairs. She had to go up to another floor, but I was amused that I caused someone to exercise.
– According to the calendar, today we’re supposed to sing like Celine Dion in the shower – preferably her song “My Heart will Go On” because it is the anniversary of the Titanic tragedy. I will gather some courage and possibly record myself singing later this evening. First thing to do is get the lyrics because I don’t know the song by heart. Honest!
– I rented three movies from Netflix for Easter weekend – one was “Kung Fu Panda” which was damaged so I sent it back for a replacement. The second was “Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona”. I wanted to see this because I had heard so much about how good Penelope Cruz’s performance was and from what I saw it looked interesting. So I tolerated watched the movie, waiting for this huge performance. By the time she appeared on the screen I had lost interest. Couldn’t finish the movie, I was so bored. The third movie was one I had heard about on a morning program. It’s called “The Kite Runner”. Even though it was a very long movie, it was the best of the three movies I had rented. Basically it’s about a man who must go back to his homeland of Afghanistan in order to make up for betraying his friend he left there years ago. It was a good story and held my interest.
– My mom gave me the animated movie “The Tale of Despereaux” for Easter. We watched some of it, but lost interest. I might try watching it again, though.