I was going to post photos of what I got for Christmas, but in the time it takes for all that, I might as well just list the stuff, right?
– One flower bulb to grow
– One awesomely Spring-green sweater
– Lots of cool Christmas ornaments
– One cinnamon-scented Air Freshener that doubles as a night light
– One loaf of very tasty cranberry bread (made by one of my brothers)
– The Wii game “Mario Kart” (which I’m addicted to already)
– Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and….
**Edit: One more thing I got was a cute little lamp from my mom! Have to get that settled in a proper location – probably on my nightstand or the other table with the greenhouse on it.**
Also received the following movies:
– “Hellboy II: The Golden Army”
– “Get Smart”
– “The Dark Knight”
Good stuff, people. Very good stuff.
Okay and what else…
– I miss choir practice! It’s not that surprising to me, it’s just that I’m so used to driving to the Methodist church to practice each Monday, and it’s just a little weird that I won’t be doing that for a few weeks. There’s a void there…in my heart. It hurts. No, seriously, I do miss it but I just have to wait a few more weeks for practice to start again.
– Saturday I invited an acquaintance of mine to meet for coffee at a shop. It was an acquaintance of the male folk. Not a date, just a chance to meet casually. It was nice, we chatted for a few hours. I hope to do that again with him, but I’m not confident he wants the same. But we’ll see. He’s a “challenging” guy to read. And by “challenging” I mean freaking difficult to know how he really feels. I sent him a Christmas card with fun stickers, he sent me a CD mixed with some catchy songs I’ve never heard of till now. I like that, so I told him so. But right now it’s a mental roller coaster (and I’m not talking about the CD).
– Now it’s time to get ready for a fresh new year. Yay! Not sure what 2009 will bring (besides an awesome new President’s future filled with nice promises), but I hope it’s a great year for all of us.
– I think that’s it for now, but just thought I’d add another bullet point.