I am so sick of…
– Being in the dark about who will fill our managerial positions – hell it’s only been a few months without a decision, what’s another freakin six or twelve?
– Of being confused about when someone will be available to sign stuff for us because we can’t just have any manager do it – No, that would be too convenient.
– Of feeling panicked when I make a mistake because the next person up to report to is someone from the head office.
– Of being on the clichéd, emotional roller coaster and having a cocky, seemingly stress free, self-worshipping man-child tell me to calm down. Calm down? Really? Why didn’t I think of that? Thank God you’re here to give me such a simple task that up until now I didn’t think to do.
– Being led astray by people who I think know what they’re talking about when they do not.
– Of hearing that someone thinks I can’t handle this or that when they don’t know me at all and don’t even attempt to get to know me or talk to me unless they need something from me.
– Of being told I don’t have the right to access programs I had the ease of doing when we had a manager
– Of being stressed for lots of reasons and for no reasons at all which makes me look weak when I’m actually much stronger than that.
– Of feeling like I’m going to either scream, cry or quit when everyone else seems calm, so it makes me look like I can’t handle stress. I can handle it, but must it be constant?
I want some freakin normalcy again. But not the bad, back to the same crap kind of normalcy – more like a calming of the waters, happy to come to work type of normalcy.
To wrap it all up and relate it to the Saturday Scavenger Shot theme, you could say work issues burn me up right now.