Laura B. tagged me, and I am not usually the type to turn down a good meme. So here are five things about me that you might not have already known. This time I tagged others. Muah ha ha.
Okay…five “interesting” things about me:
– I don’t like throwing out batteries, because I feel they have a little bit more juice in them just in case. Eventually, though, I finally give in and throw them away.
– I love flea markets. I don’t go to them all the time, but when I do decide to go, I find the most amazing, cheap crap that I’ll treasure for quite a long time. Plus, sometimes there are vendors who sell hotdogs, ice cream and popcorn to eat while shopping. Everything seems to smell and taste better in those circumstances.
– I greet strangers in my apartment. Never was an outgoing person, but I will speak up and say “hello” at least eight out of ten times. Usually they return the greeting. Sometimes they don’t and I’m able to shake it off. Not bad for a girl who was once nicknamed “the mute” right?
– Memes are awesome in my eyes.
– When I vote, I will usually vote for people (county engineers, judges, etc.) who have names that sound nice, but if a name reminds me of someone who irritated me, I will not vote for them. I don’t judge this loosely on the people who are running for President, though.
People to tag: