WELCOME TO MAY!
Thank you again for all of your ideas! Just so you know, you rule. No doubt about it.
Here are some more observances taken from here.
Better Hearing and Speech Month
Better Sleep Month
National Bike Month
Mental Health Awareness Month
And now, here is the Eclectic Calendar for May!
1. May Day
2. Plan Your Perfect Summer Vacation Day
3. BabyBull’s Birthday!/Show Some Love to Your Readers Day
4. Tara Appreciation Day
5. Cinco de Mayo!
6. I Love My Job (Really) Day
7. Abroad’s Dad’s Birthday (Sometime in May)
8. Talk Like Ricardo Montalban Day
9. Military Spouses Day
10. Post Your Horoscope Day (Astronomy Day)
11. Give Motherly Advice to Someone Day (Mother’s Day)
12. Write a Post Without Any Punctuation Day
13. Stevie Wonder’s Birthday (1950)
14. Quote from “Seinfeld” Day (“Seinfeld” TV Series final episode aired this day back in 1998 )
15. June Carter Cash Appreciation Day
16. Dog Appreciation Day
17. Sit Pensively on a Park Bench Day
18. Sing or Play a Patriotic Song Day
19. Victoria Day (Canada)
20. Handsome Lad’s 11th Birthday!
21. Work the phrase, “I Pity the Fool” into Your Day and Wear Lots of Gold Jewelry (Mr. T’s Birthday – 1952 )
22. Dance Like No One’s Watching Day (Season Premiere of “So You Think You Can Dance”)
23. Skip or Gallop All the Way to Your Front Door Day
24. Eurovision Day – Listen to and Enjoy Euro-Pop for Furtive Wangler
25. Blog About Your Favorite Mike Myers Movie (Mike Myers’ Birthday – 1963)
26. Try on Your Swim Suit Day (Photos Optional)
27. Horror Movie Legends Day (Birthdays of Christopher Lee – 1922 and Vincent Price – 1911)
28. Act Like a Secret Agent Day (Ian Fleming’s Birthday – 1908 )
29. Bob Hope’s Birthday – 1903
30. National Senior Health and Fitness Day
31. “Howard the Duck” Appreciation Day (Lea Thompson’s Birthday – 1961)