|You Are Toast|
Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food.
You’re the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it.
You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant.
You don’t fall for food trends. You stick with what’s been food for a long time!
|You Are Midtown|
You love so many things, you don’t fit into any one label.
Your city girl persona goes to a fancy restaurant one night and a dive bar the next.
Van Morrison was born this day back in 1945 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. His songs include, but are not limited to:
- “Wild Night”
- “Brown Eyed Girl”
- “Have I Told You Lately”
HAVE A “FANTABULOUS” BIRTHDAY, MR. MORRISON!
HERE ARE THE HOLIDAYS FOR SEPTEMBER 2007!
Thanks again for all of your help with holiday suggestions! Your commented suggestions almost took care of the whole month! That’s awesome! YOU are awesome!
Virgo – August 23 – September 22
Libra – September 23 – October 22
This is also the month for these holidays (found on Butlerwebs):
Marriage Health Month
Children’s Good Manners Month
Fall Hat Month
Library Card Sign-Up Month (Watch out, L.B., we’re all coming to get library cards from you! Hehe.)
1. FW’s Birthday/Welcome to September!
2. What’s In Your Wallet Appreciation Day
3. Labor Day/Baby Appreciation Day
4. Survey Appreciation Day (Do a Poll or Survey Today)
5. Take A Picture Of Yer Favorite Room Day (Work or Home)
6. Awards Day (Post About Any Awards You’ve Won and Make Up a New Award for Yourself)
7. Batch Processing Day (Invent a Computer Program that Completes a Mundane Task for You)
8. Swapsies Day (Write a Blog Post and Have a Friend Post It On Their Blog, While They Give You a Post to Blog)
9. Clouds Day (Photograph the Sky and Post it to the Blog)
10. Ham and Eggs Day (Prepare a Meal with Ham & Eggs and then Post the Recipe)
11. Re-arrange Your Life Day (aka Organize Your Shtuff Day)
12. Learning Day (Post About What You Learned Today)
13. Random Object Day
14. Hairy Man And Babybull Getting Married Day
15. Money Appreciation Day
16. Garbage Day
17. Remember the 70’s Day
18. James Spader Appreciation Day
19. Photo Scavenger Hunt Day
20. Lawyer/Reptile Appreciation Day
21. Inside-out Underpants Day
22. Use a Latin Phrase Day
23. “A Prairie Home Companion/Garrison Keillor” Appreciation Day
24. Render All Numbers in Roman Numerals Day
25. PC Game Day
26. Yahtzi! Appreciation Day
27. Finally Throw Away Things You’ve Been Meaning to Throw Away Day
28. Blog About Your Favorite Color Day
29. Before and After Photo Day (Take a Photo of Yourself When You First Wake Up in the Morning and then Take a Photo of Yourself Later in the Day…After Coffee or Applying Makeup)
30. Wear a Name Tag So “Everybody Knows Your Name”/The Show “Cheers” Premiered This Day Back in 1982
HAPPY NATIONAL TOASTED MARSHMALLOW DAY! WOO HOO!
Here’s a photo (brought to you by AllPosters):
How much do you toast a marshmallow before it’s edible for you? Do you get it lightly browned, or do you like it to burst into flames first, blow it out and then eat it? That’s what I do, I like it to burst into flames first. I’m not a pyromaniac, honest. But when I want a toasted marshmallow, I don’t want to wait patiently while all sides are lightly browned. That marshmallow had better be toasted quickly and completely. I don’t mess around with toasted marshmallows.
So that was kind of a proud moment. I won’t say every night will be a check-free night or a minimal checking night. Depends on how moody and tired I am. But last night was a good night.
Thank you all for your comments on that post! How much do you charge for therapy? ;)
A few more of her many movies include:
“Joan of Arc” (1948)
Happy Birthday, Ms. Bergman!
What are some of your favorite songs that you don’t mind playing over and over again? Mine are:
- “Manic Monday” by The Bangles
- “Sand in My Shoes” by Dido
- “Kiss” by Prince
- “U Got the Look” by Prince
- “Calling All Angels” by Train
- “Ordinary” by Train
- “Don’t Come Around Here No More” by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers