|Your Movie Buff Quotient: 66%|
You are a total movie buff. Classics, blockbusters, indie favorites… you’ve seen most of them.
Your friends know to come to you whenever they need a few good DVD rental suggestions.
|You Are 12% Phobic|
Wow, you’re scared of very little. And you’re always conquering new fears that come up.
Have you considered a career as a stunt double? You should at least go on one of those crazy reality shows where you eat bugs!
|You Have Your Emotions in Check|
You are an incredibly stable and happy person.
Ever consider being a therapist?
You have figured out how to keep a positive outlook, no matter what.
You don’t have an easier life than anyone else. You just have figured things out a little more.
Color scheme: white and forest green
Bridesmaid Dresses: forest green, short sleeve
Grooms: Black tuxedos with forest green ties
My Wedding Dress: White, short sleeve (or maybe sleeveless) with embroidered ivy on the dress
Center Pieces: Roses and Ivy (not poison ivy)
Church: The Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona, Arizona (the one in the photo)
Music: Enya, Celine Dion and Natasha Bedingfield
I remember hearing a song by Savage Garden called “Truly, Madly, Deeply” that I thought would be nice while walking down the isle.
Food: Undecided, but something light so people will still feel like dancing
Wedding Cake: Cheesecake
Alternative Dessert: Chocolate fondue with various fruit
When: In this lifetime, please, but no rush.
Groom: To Be Determined
Here’s another weird dream for you that I had early this morning. This one was more intense, there weren’t any zombies, but real people were after me. I don’t know why. It was a group of about five or six including one woman. They were going to kill me. Someone told me to run and hide so I ran into an old house with lots of little hidden rooms. Meanwhile in reality my radio alarm must’ve gone off, because when I flipped on a light switch in a room in my dream, a Matchbox 20 song came on, and I didn’t know how to turn it off. Hmm…Matchbox 20…Rob Thomas. Okay, it’s all your fault, Rachel, with your “Hump Day Hottie” of the week. Hehe.
I had chosen such a good, secluded hiding place too, but because of that song that I couldn’t turn off, the group found me. The guy who told me to run and hide was part of the group and he just stood there with a smile on his face, shaking his head at me. So they had me trapped, and I looked over and they had the makings of a wooden coffin. In the dream I remembered “Kill Bill Volume 2” and how some guys buried the main character alive. She had to escape through her own resources. Well in the dream I knew I was going to survive somehow, but the thought of being buried alive scared the hell out of me. I knew I had to escape soon.
I did manage to escape the room with the group in it. I don’t know how, someone must not have been paying attention. I ran out and out of the house (and unlike the zombie dream, I could really run this time) and over to the neighbor’s house where I banged on the screen (I don’t know why I didn’t just run in, but that would’ve been rude). A little kid saw me, screamed and ran to tell his mom. Just as someone was going to come to the door, I woke up. My head was almost over the side of my bed and my throat was dry. I think there was a mini dream during the night, but I can’t remember that one now.
It’s the July calendar! Not only is it July, it is also the month of MiniJonB’s birthday. I was informed by our government that we should use the whole month to celebrate his birthday, and that July should be renamed as MiniJonB-uly. Nothing’s carved in stone yet as far as the government is concerned, but I will make it official on my calendar. It’s the patriotic thing to do.
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
Leo: July 23 – August 22
Larkspur, Water Lily
1. Canada Day/Wacky Flag Day
2. Thurgood Marshall’s Birthday (1908 – First US African-American Supreme Court Justice)
3. Set Off Noisy Fireworks At 3 In The Morning Day
4. Independence Day!/Wear Another Country’s Flag On Your Clothing
5. Superhero Appreciation Day
6. Artist Appreciation Day
7. Water Balloons Day (Git Yer Neighbor With A Water Balloon) /Jim Gaffigan’s Birthday! (1966)
8. Draw a Flying Saucer (Crash was reported near Roswell this day back in 1947)
9. Tropical Fruit Day (Buy And Eat Some Tropical Fruits – Smoothies Allowed)
10. Door Handle Day (Photograph One Of The Door Handles You Used That Day)
11. Accessories Day (Buy An Accessory To Something)
12. Do Something Daring Day/Retro Game Day (Play An Old Arcade Game)
13. Evil-E’s Birthday (Friday The 13th)!
14. Imaginary Friend Day/Bastille Day/Storm-a-Near-Empty Prison Day
15. Work the Word “Phlegm” Into a Conversation or Post Day
16. Churlita’s Birthday!/Use One Word At Least 30 Times In A Post Day (“the” or “I” does not count)
17. Find, Attend, Or Research A Festival Or Carnival In Honor Of Something Weird
18. Tomato Plant Appreciation Day
19. MiniJonB’s Official Birthday/Tara Goes On Vacation! WOO HOO!!!!
20. Introduce A New Blogger Day
21. Favorite Cartoon Day/Post Something with the Vowels Removed Day
22. Pedicure Appreciation Day (For The Girls)
23. Boys Toys Appreciation Day (For The Guys)
24. Spider Appreciation Day
25. Share Your Vacation Photos Day
26. Refer to Oneself in the Third Person Day
27. Tell A Story About A Close Friend Of The Opposite Sex (In Honor of Evil-E’s Workwife)/Take Your Plants For A Walk Day
28. Bon Voyage To Rachel Day (She’s Going To Seattle Today!)
29. Write About A Small Town That Many People Have Never Heard Of Day
30. Laurence Fishburne’s Birthday (1961)/Henry Ford’s Birthday (1863)
31. Wesley Snipes’s Birthday (1962)/List Your Favorite Action Movies Day