NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Thank you! :)
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Remember that video I posted yesterday of Jim Gaffigan? Well this is a continuation of that one. Happy Wednesday everyone..
All right folks, you know what to do. Please give me any ideas as to what you want to see listed for a September holiday. I already know that the 19th is “Talk Like a Pirate Day” and MiniJonB gave me another idea as well. Thanks JonB!
So put your thinking CAPS on, or your thinking cats.
The following video was taken in three parts. I’ll post the first half today, and the last two within the next two days. This is an earlier show from Jim Gaffigan and since it was shown on Comedy Central, he doesn’t swear. Here he talks about crooked glasses, Indiana, New York and drinking bottled water. Very funny stuff. But don’t take my word for it, I’m one person. Watch it for yourself and enjoy!
I was working at a good pace at about noon today when ZAP the electricity snaps off, plunging myself and my coworkers into darkness. I sat there, blinking, then looked outside but found nothing really unusual or stormy. It was dreary outside, but there wasn’t any lightning. Must’ve been a fuse or something (“Don’t anybody move! A fuse is out.” – from A Christmas Story). There were a few mutterances like “What the hell was that all about?” I decided to wander out of my room. Maybe, just maybe we would be evacuated. Nah. I just gave our manager a blank look and then the electricity snapped back on. That was my cue to go to lunch.
On my way back, I noticed that the traffic lights on the street near my office were out. When I got back to work, the offices were dark and people from other parts of the building were outside using that time to suck up some nicotine and bond. I went in and joked with my coworkers who decided to stand around the lobby. The electricity was out for an hour this time. Once it hummed back on, I went back to my desk. Isn’t this exciting so far?
I had to send an email to my manager, and just when I was about to send it, the electricity popped back off again. From the depths of the office across the hall, I hear “Aw SHIT!” I started laughing and the lady who swore started laughing too, but out of growing frustration. Apparently she was in the midst of some work too.
The electricity came back on again and stayed on. I was just totally amused by the swearing. The lady just doesn’t seem like the kind to swear, but I’ve heard her swear before, just not so loud. We were all thinking it, she just came out and shouted it.
Tagged by AlienCG, here are my answers:
Four jobs I’ve had in life:
1. Seasonal Assembly Line Worker at Malley’s chocolate factory
2. Customer Service Diva at McDonald’s
3. Office Assistant and Magical File Finder at an insurance company
4. Temporary Administrative Assistant for a hospice company
Four movies I’ve watched over and over:
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Jurassic Park (it’s on TV ten gazillion times, and everytime I have to sit and watch it)
4. Species (again, I catch it on TV and am compelled to watch it)
Four places I have lived:
1. Wisteria Lane (next to Mike Delfino’s place)
2. Lakewood, Ohio
3. Brook Park, Ohio
4. Strongsville, Ohio
Four TV shows I love to watch:
2. The Closer
3. The Daily Show (if I remember it’s on)
4. VH1 “I Love the 80s” and “I Love the 90s”
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Key West, Florida (part of a cruise)
2. Nassau, Bahamas (part of the cruise mentioned in #1)
3. Sedona, Arizona
4. Galveston, Texas
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jalapeno Poppers (I’m on that kick now..they are addictive)
3. Beef hotdogs with plenty o’mustard
4. Chicken wraps
Four places I would rather be now:
1. Asleep on my bed
2. On a beautiful, tropical island out of the path of any of the hurricanes
4. At home calling up Nicole to ask her for some of the money she’s stashed away
Four best qualities about me:
1. I can laugh at myself for hours
2. I’m patient
3. I can be friendly when I’ve had enough sleep
4. I’m a good mother to my cat
Four people to tag: