Here they are! Mark your other calendars! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to viewers like you.
- Tortilla Day
- Anna Appreciation Day
- Ladybug Day
- Midwesterners Appreciation Day
- Open A Random Book at a Random Page and Copy the 11th Line Day/Cinco de Mayo
- Favourite Song Lyric Day
- Invent a New Dance Day
- Ashburnite Appreciation day
- Make Up Your Own Words Day
- Write Your Own Proverb Day
- Eat Lunch Outdoors Day
- Leave Work Early Day (if possible)
- Drink More Water Day
- Use Your Frickin Turn Signal Day/Mummy’s Day
- Read a Dr. Seuss Book Day
- Take a Picture on Your Way to Work Day
- Microsoft Word’s Spellcheck Appreciation Day
- Post a Shel Silverstein Poem day
- Wear a Shirt (or some article of clothing) Inside Out Day
- Tara Day
- Choose an Identity Day
- Purple Day
- Pernicious Encumbrances Memorial Day
- Throw An Inanimate Object Across the Room Day
- Blog About Your Favorite Tropical Island Day
- Jellyfish Appreciation Day
- Vincent Price’s Birthday
- Movie Quote Day
- Memorial Day Observed/Eclectic Spaghetti’s One Year Anniversary!
- Speak Like Sean Connery Day
- Listen to Music from the Year You Were Born Day
This is Michaël. He is from Amsterdam, Netherlands and has a few blogs going on, one of them being a blog called “èMBé – photo“. He has taken some wonderful photos for that blog. Check out the photos he took of tulips! Beautiful!
Anyway, sorry for the delay Michaël and all! Just got to a computer this afternoon and in fact it’s probably already Sunday in the Netherlands, am I correct? Well you can celebrate your day tomorrow…er today..er..Well celebrate it however and whenever you want because it is YOUR appreciation day! :D
El Fid is not only an occasional commentor on my blog, but we went to high school together! We were in choir together, we went to voice lessons together and we live…well we don’t live together, but her family and my family consisting of me and Skittles live only twenty minutes away now! She is one of the best hostesses in the world, she is quite the entertainer. She came up with “Wear Bindi to Work Day”, which I completely forgot to celebrate!
HAPPY ELFID APPRECIATION DAY, ELFID!
I was busy-bored the other day and felt like drawing. So I drew. This is an interpretation of a car driving through a forest, or maybe it’s an interpretation of people driving through obstacles in life. It’s your inkblot.
Okay, I’m doing another shout out for a few ideas for the May calendar. I have some, but still would love your ideas as well. It’s all a journey, people.
If I’m not in a completely fowl mood and something irritating happens, I’ll shout (instead of curse) “Son of a Cracker!” My friend heard me shout this once and she stopped in her tracks, thought for a second and then asked me “What would a son of a cracker look like? Would that be like a Ritz Bits cracker?” Perhaps. Or maybe it’s a tinier version of a Saltine cracker, like the one seen here. I drew a baseball hat on the little son of a cracker.
Yeah, that’s me with the “deer-caught-in-headlights” look. I was most definitely getting into something in that photo, but I don’t remember what it was. Twas a long, long time ago. My ensemble there was tres chic, don’t you think? :D
Post a childhood photo of yourself, why dontcha!
Oh and tomorrow is “Wear Bindi To Work Day”. So if you have some jewels to put on your forehead, please get them ready.