“Who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint — it’s delicious!”
– Kramer, in “The Junior Mints”
Junior Mints® Parfait
Yum, yum and double yum!
4 to 6 parfait glasses or tall glass tumblers, electric mixer.
Ingredients for the Parfait:
1 box brownie mix (19.8 oz. box)
2 cups chocolate sauce
1 pint of premium vanilla ice cream, softened 10 minutes in refrigerator
2 boxes of Junior Mints® (1.84 oz. boxes)
Ingredients for the Whipped Cream Topping:
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Make the Brownies
1. Prepare and bake the brownies as directed on the box.
2. Cool completely and cut into eighteen 2-inch squares.
Make the Whipped Cream Topping
1. In a medium mixing bowl using electric mixer, combine the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside for assembly.
Assemble the Parfait
1. Place a brownie square in the bottom of a parfait glass or tumbler.
2. Sprinkle 2 or 3 Junior Mints® on top of the brownie.
3. Place a small scoop of ice cream on top of the mints.
4. Pour a small ribbon of chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream.
5. Sprinkle 2 or 3 Junior Mints® on top of the sauce.
6. Repeat the process until you reach the top of the parfait glass. Garnish with whipped cream and Junior Mints®. Makes at least 6 parfaits.