Yay, it’s Friday! I’m so glad. I’m in a good mood, too. I paid off my Walmart credit card. I didn’t have a huge number on it, but it’s always a good feeling to get that out of the way. The only problem is that I feel so good that I want to buy more to celebrate! I must resist.
Speaking of celebrations, here is this week’s “Friday5″! Play along!
1. When did you last blow up a balloon?
I don’t even remember, it’s been that long!
2. Whose house is especially well-designed for parties, and why?
Can’t think of a specific place, but any area that has enough room to make people feel comfortable and cozy.
3. If the party starts at seven, what time are you there?
Unfortunately, I have a habit of showing up too early. I don’t like to be late, but I need to work on arriving when they expect me.
4. Who brought the best thing to your last potluck?
One of my coworkers usually brings in a Mexican dip to our office potlucks, and I can never get enough of it.
5. Now that the holidays are over, what (besides a birthday) might be the next thing you celebrate in the company of others?
Well, I am thinking of having a dollhouse-warming party when I finish my dollhouse!